Immortalis Animus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Enrique Genaro Flores

Aligning with the earth's emanations through a burial chamber?? Rocks,minerals,plants, and trees which grow naturally in the earth cancels out and/or stalks gravity and removes the contradiction of life and death.. Empty Aligning with the earth's emanations through a burial chamber?? Rocks,minerals,plants, and trees which grow naturally in the earth cancels out and/or stalks gravity and removes the contradiction of life and death..

Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:34 pm
Let me rephrase the point i'm trying to get across: The shamans of  ancient mexico and/or toltecs tried to live at any cost and wanted more  and more life...They succeeded in canceling out the rolling force and/or  death by intending it away with aberrant and bizarre techniques one of  which is making a burial chamber in the earth and aligning your  emanations with the earth's emanations. Now, does this make any sense?

Yes,  Yes, it does. Rocks, minerals, plants, and trees which grow naturally  IN the Earth cancels out and/or stalks gravity and removes the  contradiction of LIFE AND DEATH once pulled out of the ground they are  subject to gravitation and end up dead. Another observation is with the  change of the seasons i'm thinking of winter and how everything rooted  in the earth is subject to INVOLUTION during the particular season,  place, and time. thus canceling out life and death.

this relates  to G. because in the Search for the Miraculous he talks about the  obtainment of the IMMORTAL condition but never elaborates on the method.

also sleeping in a cyrstal gave when our ego and astral bodies are outside of us actually gets sucked into the rock walls.

who  doesn't want to live forever? tomorrow, tomorrow, and tomorrow. Just  imagine how many inconceivable things you could accomplish? Infinitely  greater than Picasso, infinitely greater than Alexander the Great. All  possibility would be actual. YES
Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin
https://immortalis-animus.forumotion.com

Aligning with the earth's emanations through a burial chamber?? Rocks,minerals,plants, and trees which grow naturally in the earth cancels out and/or stalks gravity and removes the contradiction of life and death.. Empty Re: Aligning with the earth's emanations through a burial chamber?? Rocks,minerals,plants, and trees which grow naturally in the earth cancels out and/or stalks gravity and removes the contradiction of life and death..

Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:34 pm
Eric I don’t think you will get much of a discussion happening on this forum. We have all come from the original Immortalis-Animus forum which was unexpectedly closed due to unforeseen circumstances and we have participated in years and years of lively discussion and gleaned much of Mikal’s wisdom.

I think a few of us are quite jaded with life on this planet and all the various spiritual traditions. Most of us are also familiar with the works of Carlos Castenada and Toltec traditions.

All that remains is doing the work to free ourselves from the clutches of the program so we can transmogrify into an Immortal being.

No Gurdjieff did not clarify how to obtain the immortal condition but Mikal Nyght has. Gurdjieff had a lot of very intellectual students  who were totally locked into their minds and he tried very many various techniques to wake them up. He also believed that man does not automatically have a soul but has to work at establishing that connection.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum