Immortalis Animus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Aldane
Aldane

Fear  Empty Fear

Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:50 pm
I keep being torn back and forth between living in fear of failing to transmogrify, and refusing to give fear any power over me, as if it ricochets off of me. How do you deal with this fear in your lives?

My thought process that creates this loop is that if I'm living in fear, I may be giving the breath of life to the result or occurrence that I fear, by feeding it energy and nurturing it unintentionally, sort of like a self-fulfilling prophecy.. This leads to refusal of fear, until a new fear arises that I may be(come) complacent which could lead to failure, bringing me back to living in fear. This cycle does not end.

I would have loved to be able to ask Mikal this.
Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin
https://immortalis-animus.forumotion.com

Fear  Empty Re: Fear

Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:05 pm
Dealing with fear is a balancing act. You have to respect it for what it is, see it for what it is, keeping you safe and small and locked in, at the same time it will stop you and hinder you from progressing towards what you really want.  From expanding beyond your comfort zones.

As for the fear of NOT being able to transmogrify, you will never know for sure if you will be able to make the leap when the “time” comes. All you can do is keep freeing yourself from the program, developing your relationship with your Other and honing  your intent for what you truly want.

As Mikal always says, “You have to be Immortal before you can become Immortal”. For me that means knowing that the seed of Immortality resides within me, it is part of the fabric of my being and I have to keep trusting myself enough that all I do is bringing me towards becoming the path and my final transmogrification.

Complacency is a major part of this journey and every seeker experiences it. It is unavoidable and dayshine will always get in the way. Navigate your way through the best that you can and use the fear as fuel to ignite your passion once more.

Aldane likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum