Immortalis Animus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin
https://immortalis-animus.forumotion.com

End of an era- Immortalis website is no more Empty End of an era- Immortalis website is no more

Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:37 am
The license for Mikal’s website expired recently and the website now  no longer exists.  End of an era. Am truly sad but so grateful I had a few years of exposure to the website and the forum.
Uthred
Uthred

End of an era- Immortalis website is no more Empty Re: End of an era- Immortalis website is no more

Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:51 am
Wow, that is quite sad indeed. Not only the forum but also the website that contained valuable information. I still can't believe I came across his website, how lucky that was.
Aldane
Aldane

End of an era- Immortalis website is no more Empty Re: End of an era- Immortalis website is no more

Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:43 pm
Indeed a sad event. I remember when I first came upon it; I am quite sure all that happened was I did an internet search for "How to become immortal" out of boredom. Boy, did the search results deliver that day or what.

The Y2K-ish website design had a charm to it, especially with the moody red and black. I'm so glad the glossary is included in TOTI because that was very useful. In fact, I think reading the glossary section of the website was what intrigued me to buy TOTI.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum