Immortalis Animus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin
https://immortalis-animus.forumotion.com

Astrology and Ad Astra Empty Astrology and Ad Astra

Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:46 pm
Astrology and Ad Adtra

Astrology is now very much mainstream, no longer part of just the hippies/new agers etc etc.  Years ago in another life I was open to some of the concepts of astrology but after finding my way to Mikal and this path it became clear to me that it is just another belief system and part of the program.

Late last night I watched  the movie Ad Astra, about an astronaut going deep into space near Neptune to locate his father and his missing space ship.  As I watched the images of various planets, especially the outer planets which are supposed to have such often profound impacts on the earth and people’s lives, according to astrology,  it seemed a bit ridiculous that these huge gaseous balls that contain no life can influence us billions of miles away.

What about our planet teeming with life and saturated with all sorts of energies, often very dark and destructive. Do WE have an influence upon our solar system? Is that why there is no “life” anywhere?

Aldane likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum