Immortalis Animus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin
https://immortalis-animus.forumotion.com

A wonderful new world Empty A wonderful new world

Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:59 pm
I have been feeling the presence of Mikal a LOT lately. I have also been feeling a lot of unease about the planet. 15 minute cities are no longer a weird conspiracy theory and plans are in place for these to get off the ground soon in countries everywhere around the world. All in the name of climate change. If you go to the websites the vibe is all positive and kumbaya. Yeah I’m not buying it. Keep people trapped in a small radius. More insidious control.

I have also been haunted a lot by the theory that we are a living in a simulation. It is like a splinter in my mind and it does not leave me alone.  It is constantly there.

Maybe it is time to redouble our efforts if you do not wish to be around to witness a wonderful new world on the horizon where we all eat bugs.

Maybe I am exaggerating things in my mind, but I don’t really think so.  Why did we all find our way to this particular path at this particular time in history when things are looking very suspect. We were given everything we could possibly need to make the leap.

I don’t get an actual message from M, but I do feel he is around, encouraging.

All of my life I have felt this internal pressure, like time is running out. I have never felt it as much as I do right now.
Nidhruvi
Nidhruvi

A wonderful new world Empty Re: A wonderful new world

Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:07 am
Toti page 93 It is Now, for Now is all there is.
Joseph Curwen

Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:01 am
I agree that the planet generally is heading into a period of upheaval and transition. The old systems have reached their limit, and what replaces them is still very much up in the air. And I also agree that this does help add an extra impetus for seekers. When the dayshine world is unstable, look for stability outside of it.

My personal take on the simulation hypothesis is that it is metaphorically but not literally true. I think that when someone is growing the ability to feel the underlying energetic nature of existence, and in particular how fundamental the latent background awareness of the universe is (it being that which watches the tree fall in the forest when no one is there to observe it) physicality becomes transparent in a way that is very similar to how computer code underlies a virtual world, and also the nonlinear aspects of time are reminiscent of how one can pause or go forwards or backwards in a simulation. But I do not think that it is literally the case that we exist in an actual physical computer somewhere. Aside from anything else, if that were the case, I don't see how immortality the way books like the TOTI books mean it would be possible. But this is obviously just my individual view.

I agree that it is likely that he is watching the forum. When I contemplate the question, the answer that he is is what comes to me. And logically speaking, there's no particular reason to think he wouldn't be.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum