Immortalis Animus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin
https://immortalis-animus.forumotion.com

Nikola Tesla and 3, 6 and 9 Empty Nikola Tesla and 3, 6 and 9

Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:21 pm
I have always been fascinated with Nikola Tesla. There is something very familiar and magical about him to me. Maybe it is the Slavic ancestry we share. I know he died almost penniless when he was in his 80s, receiving little recognition for all his inventions when he was alive, but I wonder if he may have transformed into a true Immortal at his death.  I have wondered about this on many occasions. He liked to wear a black top hat, often the sign of a magician.

He loved pigeons and mathematics. Mathematics contains the secrets of the universe and he believed that the numbers 3, 6 and 9 were of a higher vibration belonging to a higher dimension.

If you look at a clock face and divide it into horizontal section below the 12, namely 1 and 11, 2 and 10, 3 and 9 etc etc then each row adds up to 12 which then adds up to 3  For example 1 + 11  = 12 then 2+ 1 =3

If you then slice the clock vertically the numbers to the the left of the 12-6 axis add up to 9 and to the right add up to 6.

What does this mean? I don’t quite know but it seems there is some mystery there.

Another mathematical mystery is when you keep doubling numbers, 3, 6 and 9 will never appear in the final deduction.
1 + 1 = 2, 2+2=4, 4+4=8, 8+8=16  - here we reduce 6+1 to equal 7
If you keep doubling the numbers and then reducing them to a single digit  the following indefinite pattern will appear:
1, 2, 4, 8, 7, 5  - 3, 6 and 9 do not  appear.
Another mystery.

Some believe that working with combinations of 3, 6 and 9 can help manifest your desires.
You could repeat a wish or desire 3 times at 6 times a day or 9 times a day. The combinations are endless.

Any thoughts?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum