Immortalis Animus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
immortalgay

Hello, is there still anyone here? Empty Hello, is there still anyone here?

Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:15 pm
Hello guys, I am just new here, discovered Mikal's teaching three days ago, and am currently reading immortal teachings. But I have many many questions in my mind. I was looking for immortality, at least for my consciousness. But is it possible? Or is that book thought just as a poem? if yes, still good, but I will continue to search the real immortality, although I have no proof of it yet. Another question is: where is Mikal right now? I tried to find his contact details but failed, just found a quantum shaman called Della van Hise, really a lovely person but I have learned that she passed away three years ago.Did Mikal pass away too? Ok, I would like to learn this path more, but need to talk to people who follow it. If someone is online, it would be great to communicate. Thanks and all the best.
Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin
https://immortalis-animus.forumotion.com

Hello, is there still anyone here? Empty Re: Hello, is there still anyone here?

Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:48 pm
Welcome to the forum immortalgay,

10 years ago Mikal started a website called Immortalis-Animus.com which contained a wealth of knowledge and information about the immortal condition. He also had a forum which many participated in over the last 10 years and answered every question we could possibly ask.  And he wrote 3 books which are still available on Amazon, the first being Teachings of the Immortals, which in my opinion is totally unique in the information presented and a work of genius.

Mikal is an Immortal being and  transmogrified a very long time ago and some of his experience is documented in the 3rd book The Immortals Handbook. Towards the end of 2020 he often said he was thinking of shutting the forum down as he had given 10 years to it and activity was slowing down on the forum. When the database was shut down for maintenance in early 2021 and at the same time Della, the administrator fell sick and transcended, the forum was never resurrected. The website also was finally shut down last year.

I can only assume he has moved on and is living his life. Many of us had the opportunity to privately email him for guidance. There is nothing like the information that he gave us anywhere else to be found.

immortalgay likes this post

immortalgay

Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:13 am
Hello Snow wolf, many thanks your detailed explanation. It motivated me to keep on reading the book. And you made a really good job to create this forum, I have found no person to communicate on social media.I will read this forum too, there are lots of things to learn and I am excited about my new journey. Greetings.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum