Immortalis Animus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blam
Blam
https://silentsisterofficial.wordpress.com/

On manifesting the perfect partner Empty On manifesting the perfect partner

Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:20 am
I have always balked at this traditional idea that we must be totally and completely whole unto ourselves and fully heal before we can manifest our perfect partner.

At the risk of sounding like this is the exact reason I don't have a partner, I'd like to point out that the vast majority of people who seem to buy into this limiting belief system are actually often quite alone or unhealed themselves.

The unintended irony of a belief system like this--along with just about everything else the love and light brigade seems to think and believe--is that it can be a dangerous weaponization of the law of attraction when we wish to emperfectly envision a perfect partner not realizing that this would then require us to be perfect ourselves.

If we are constantly seeking only the perfect magical fairy tale then we are essentially being fake within ourselves and requiring and demanding total perfection of ourselves in order to manifest them.

A REAL removal of the mask, then, is actually what is totally required and NOT total perfection.

If you wish to manifest a partner that fully accepts and embraces all of your flaws, and even finds your own darkness beautiful, intriguing even, someone who can hold you and your scars and love you for who you are--then you must fully BE and inhabit who You are!

You have to be who you really are in order to authentically attract a perfect partner that is perfect for you--not someone who is deeply without flaws, but someone who is rather perfectly vulnerable and sharing themselves and their life. Honesty.

Honesty is what is required and honesty is what will attract someone to you.

Easier said than done, I will admit. Especially on this difficult journey of spiritual transformation that so few seekers actually take seriously--and that's because most give up before they've even begun by partaking in bullshit belief systems and essentially "drinking the wine" --my way to say that they've already drunk the Kool-Aid or drunk deep from the River Styx by believing in the very love and light that will kill them in the end because you cannot ignore the darkness.

You cannot pretend and believe and be ignorant as if this world is some sort of "heaven" or Haven or Earth School for those chosen who are perfectly guided and guarded by their guardian angels and totally and completely and perfectly "protected" from all harm even though it is apparently and bleedingly obvious that we are not totally and completely protected unless we choose to take on some measure of protection ourselves and take our own power back into our own hands:

SOVEREIGNTY.

"Share yourself--completely." - Fight Club

Although it is difficult, I have come to a point of relentless vulnerability in my life that has led me to a sort of crossroads. I can continue to try and sell out and paint Petty and pretty illusions for people who might wish to be attracted to my work, or else I can fully and completely accept and embrace the darkness that lies inherent within who I am and only look for and seek and attract those who are on the same wavelength--and while I will say that should seem obvious that I have already been embracing this already, there is a need to drop a certain facade and be completely real with my emotions and feelings even though I know that the vast majority of people are unable to comprehend them.

While this may have always been the case I do believe that things have been especially exacerbated as of late due to social media and technological influence to the point where people do not even BELIEVE in love anymore.

What was once an element crucial to life and romantic understanding has been defeated in lieu of bizarre addictions and a complete negligence of the outside world and nature--and of course the inside world.

Just see how long it takes for someone to start talking again when you try to sit in silence--it is infuriating at times.

Not just because people interrupt you but because they have a complete inability within themselves to remain silent and keep their mouth shut and really find themselves within themselves and who they really are.

This produces a sort of alienation in me that manifests as a pervasive and irrevocably unfixable loneliness that I fear may never go away unless or until I finally meet a woman or my perfect soul mate who is bleedingly imperfect and flawed and vulnerable enough to be with me.

Someone who is also able to completely take off the mask and be raw and honest--not just honest with how they're feeling, but honest with what they really WANT.

Since most people are unable to be honest about the fact that what they are really craving and seeking most of all is LOVE, how then are they ever intended to be able to manifest it?

Avilynn likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum