Immortalis Animus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin
https://immortalis-animus.forumotion.com

Obstacle to  transmogrification  Empty Obstacle to transmogrification

Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:09 pm
The greatest obstacle to transmigration is our many beliefs that we have accumulated and that have been passed down to us. Religion, spirituality, politics, health, diets, medicine, exercise, relationships, dating, death, germ theory, sexuality etc and including the latest fads that are taking the world by storm like ice baths and veganism for example.

We’ve been bullshitted to our entire lives and it just continues. Fat was once evil, but not anymore, the sun is dangerous, cholesterol is evil and so it goes.

I was having a conversation with a friend about spiritual beliefs. She leans heavily towards the love and light brigade and I asked her if she could remember where sone of her beliefs originally started.  I know that many of them she read in a book, like most of us, but she squirmed and squirmed and finally said she was just born knowing some things. Fair enough. We think our beliefs are our own but 99% of them have been passed down to us from generally those in “authority”.

Question your beliefs, constantly.They are  what hold you back from stepping into your immortality.

Aldane likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum