Immortalis Animus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anthos

Suicide  Empty Suicide

Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:27 pm
Hello seekers, has Mikal mention anything regarding suicide? What is the energetic effect of ending one life’s. I’m contemplating this as I’m just a novice seeker yet I feel like I had fail when I was just only beginning my journey to immortality. I went through a severe manic episode that lasted for several months that derail me on my path and essential destroyed my entire dayshine life which is the only life that I only have unfortunately. Is it an option to end our life due to mental illness etc?
Avilynn
Avilynn

Suicide  Empty Re: Suicide

Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:18 pm
Dear Anthos
Mikal did write on this subject, and he advised against it. It is a terrible, unreasonable gamble to end your life. I say to you with the utmost sincerity and sensitivity that you must put such thoughts out of your mind. Whatever has happened to you in your dayshine life doesn't have to effect your spiritual path at all except that you must live in order to have both. Think of your mortal vessel as a life raft in a sea of the unknown. Do what you must to stay afloat for there is no way of knowing the outcome of such a rash decision to such a temporary problem. It can not be reversed. Believe me when I tell you that your life is a precious thing worth more than all the treasure in the world. It is never too late to just keep on working on who you are and get to know yourself and falling in love with that person. Forgive yourself if that is something you must do to move forward and live your very best life. I know how hard it can be. My life seemed pretty grim once, but I learned to trust myself and opportunities opened up. Be strong and be brave. Know that the problems you face are only temporary, and if things become harder than what you can handle on your own there is no shame in asking someone to help you. You must survive and learn to thrive and remember to love yourself along the way.

Anthos likes this post

Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin
https://immortalis-animus.forumotion.com

Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:18 am
In Mikal’s own words from TOTI:

“I never have and never will advocate suicide. The only possible exception would be in cases of extreme physical pain or the certainty that the end of one's life was imminent due to disease or fatal injury. Life is sacred. Every breath contains a multitude of universes and multiverses and dimensionalities beyond your ability to conceive. To obliterate even a single moment of that realm of all possibility is to destroy opportunities and experiences beyond the human mind's ability to conceive. That in itself is the immortalis animus - the force of life and the tendency of life to seek that next breath.

Aside from the legal and moral implications of suicide, I do not feel it is a path to immortality at all. If someone is so depressed or fearful as to take their own life, they are most likely not in a frame of mind that would facilitate their evolution. This is why those who seek to become real vampyres spend years (even decades or more) training mind//body/spirit to transition from organic to inorganic with full awareness. The seeker Intends to "die awake" with awareness fully engaged, so as to avoid the fate of essentially being dis-membered and dis-integrated by the quantifiable force known in western culture as Death.”

Avilynn and Anthos like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum