Immortalis Animus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Avilynn
Avilynn

Hello everyone  Empty Hello everyone

Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:14 pm
Hello everyone, I call myself Avilynn.  I hope that this forum does well in time like the old one.  I see that it seems to have hit a bit of a slump, but if it is going to do well we all have to work to help it.  I never commented on the old forum; I was learning a lot by just listening to what everyone else was saying.  Though there is much I know I still need to learn and experience, for we must always be open to learning new possibilities, I feel that it is important for me to push myself to share more and be a part of this because I don't want to see this forum disappear.  I hope that it's not too late.  I was very shocked when the old forum was closed, and I didn't even know until recently that the old website was removed, but I was relieved to find this place after randomly deciding to try again.  It is amazing to me that we all found Mikal's work almost by random chance.  A few years have gone by since he has moved on, and I know I needed to reconnect.  I've been slowly meandering away and feeling lost.  For a long time I was not reading the teachings.  I was mostly experiencing what was going on in the world and doing my best to interpret it through gnosis, nothing wrong with this however,  I felt my spiritual development was lacking,  and once again I looked up the old forum but that time I found this one instead.  I don't know why it hadn't come up on earlier tries.  I am equally amazed that I'm not the only one who has this similar experience.  It is important that we carry on the torch.  I envy those that had a chance to know Mikal and communicate with him, but I feel that he put so much of himself into his books that all one needed to do to know him was read them.  Before I had ever read his books though,  I was on the path on my own and reaching my own conclusions,  and strangely there were so many things that I had thought that came up in the books.  It was validating to me.  Still,  there is much I am very ignorant about, and I wish I knew more.  I've been stumbling around in the dark when it comes to things as simple as meditating. It's a hard thing for me to admit.  Logic can only get me so far, and I do my best with being self-taught, but I'm never too sure of myself.  I try to visualized who I desire to be and where I want to go beyond the world, but the more I try the more I realize that I have a very undisciplined mind.  It's hard to let the daily mortal bull shit go.  We are what we think.   I want to do better and be better at being myself.  The forum as a guiding hand I feel would be a great help not just to me but to anyone who is on the path and yet are at a crossroads.
Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin
https://immortalis-animus.forumotion.com

Hello everyone  Empty Re: Hello everyone

Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:41 am
Avilynn,

As I have mentioned before, the few of us who are on this forum were on the original forum for many years, with the exception of maybe one or two members. We asked Mikal every question that could possibly be asked  whether publicly on the forum or privately. It seems that there is not much left to discuss so there is not much activity here anymore but I post occasionally when I feel inclined to do so and I will not shut down the forum while people continue to read the posts, even if no one comments.

For anybody who is new to this path I strongly encourage purchasing Mikal’s 3 books, whether Kindle or hard copy, they are worth every cent and I suspect will not be published again once actual hard copies are bought up or Kindle rights have to be renewed. Who knows, they might become rare editions one day. I have both versions of each book, the electronic version is great for searching for a particular word or subject matter and the hard copies are magical to hold and read from.

Mikal often said only 1% of the 1% who attempt this path  will succeed. They are low odds, you have to want immortality with every fibre of your being.
Avilynn
Avilynn

Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:24 am
I feel as though I had made a poor first impression of myself. I may have unintentionally been offensive or seemed critical. For that I apologize. I was carried away by being bold, and I think I came off presumptuous and overreacting. It is not my place to presume anything beyond what anyone is willing to give. I am very grateful for you and the forum you put together.

I should have stuck to sharing more about myself for an intro so here it goes...

I take this path very seriously. I have reached the point where I know there is no going back, and though I have changed the way I have been thinking lately from how I did when I started, I can honestly say that I only intend to move forward. I intend to renew my commitment to myself, my other. I had discovered one day a sense of an overwhelming deep love that I could not explain that caused me to question everything that I had been taught to believe. Slowly, I turned my back on so many of these old beliefs. I knew I needed to find a way to preserve the love that I had discovered, and my thoughts were bringing me to the notion of immortality in the form of vampirism. Over the course of some months I found the YouTube videos for the immortalis animus website and the forum. I have read Mikal's first two books for a while now and I intend to buy his third book soon. Mikal's writings gave many of the thoughts and feelings I had a vocabulary and helped me question much more about the reality we're in. For that I Am eternally grateful.

Personality wise I would like to share that I am honest and sincere, but I'm also funny at times. I really do enjoy making people laugh.

So that's me...I hope this is a good do-over than my first introduction.
Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin
https://immortalis-animus.forumotion.com

Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:50 pm
Avilynn,

No need to apologise at all, I did not find you bold or presumptuous or critical you were just expressing your thoughts. I started this forum with the intent to continue on and carry the torch etc and in the beginning there was a bit of discussion.  But as I said interest has waned and there is not much discussion anymore. I certainly could never fill Mikal’s shoes.

I have no intention to shut it down and everyone is welcome to participate but this is a lonely path and for those of us who have been on this path for several years now, we just want to transmogrify and “get out alive”   Hello everyone  1f60e
Valerio
Valerio

Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:55 am
Hey!

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on finding the courage to introduce yourself Smile

I have nothing really to add that Snow Wolf hasn't competently covered. I just wanted to say hi and add some fuel to the fire we're preparing here. I, for one, guarantee I'll always be a part of discussions (just now realized that I haven't been getting the notifications for new posts which is why I've been silent). However, if you or anyone else has anything they want to ask, no matter how small it may seem (sometimes exactly these things spark the biggest discussions) please do!

My story might be of interest to you. Well, at least the few sentences I'll reduce it to for now. I found these teachings very young, I think I was 16 at the time? However, I managed to get ahold of both books (still haven't the third one, gonna get it soon) and spent literally every day on the forum, participating in discussions however well I could back then and conversing with Mikal in private when the need was felt. I can only say the best about him. Hope he's doing amazing, wherever he is.

Anyways, without proper in person guidance, these teachings can be deadly for a very stubborn teenager who thinks he knows better than the Immortal Kings. The transformative power of teachings nearly burned away my last piece of sanity until I quite literally had to reassemble myself from scattered, poisoned pieces of ''sanity'' (at one point the line gets very blurry) and had to take a break from the Teachings. When I was ready to return, the forum was gone and the messages I sent to Mikal went, for all intents and purposes, undelivered.

Cue present day. Quite a bit older now. Seen quite a bit more of the world. I would not trade my experience with anything but also I wouldn't wish the possible (and sadly probable) mind-bending, hellish realm that can become your consciousness if you don't treat the Path with respect it deserves. If you don't yet know what kind of respect this is, don't worry - it'll be taught to you; as it is being still taught to me.

I'm much more stable now and my faith in the path is strengthened by the miracles I've experienced along the way. The perception shift you can go through in just a year of walking on this path is unprecedented. Also, the reason I think most everyone returns to this forum and the material is because no matter where you go looking, you'll find that each tradition is summarized and expanded upon perfectly in Mikal's books. Each axiom can save your life (You'll know how the bridge was built only when you're standing on the other side of it; The core of your beliefs creates the realities you see and obliterates those you choose to ignore - these come to mind instantly, by now I know them by heart). Each adage transcends time and points directly to the universe's ever-changing, paradoxical core. And it's given out without any bullshit, without any fluff, without any hidden payments and microtransactions. The mere fact we all know about this and that we've been in the exact place and time when we did to be able to have educated access to all of this for a laughable price...

if that isn't enough motivation to prove you're the 1% of the 1%, there is no Tony Robbins and David Goggins on this Earth that can help you!

I have no idea if this applies to or helps you in any way, just wanted to get some more letters on these empty pages. Add some life (that's what we are fighting for after all, yeah?). So in a way, this is the most beautiful path possible to walk, but also one that remains unfinished by everyone except the 1% of the 1%, as Snow Wolf pointed out. That's not without its dark reason.

Again - welcome to the forum Avilynn! Fresh blood is always a heart-warming sight Very Happy

Avilynn likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum