Immortalis Animus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anthos

Breathing Exercises   Empty Breathing Exercises

Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:05 am
I read you’re able to feed our Other with tai chi breathing. If anyone have experience this I would like to know how to do the breathing. Also any other exercises to contact our Other / strengthen our connection would also be appreciated.
Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin
https://immortalis-animus.forumotion.com

Breathing Exercises   Empty Re: Breathing Exercises

Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:52 pm
Anthos,

In the words of Mikal from The Darker Teachings:

“1. Create an idea of your Other as your perfect companion – friend, brother, lover, any or all, whatever you most desire.
2. Project the image outside yourself so that it is standing in front of you.
3. Treat it as if it is real, which is how it is made real.”

That’s it. The Twin is developed through your Intent and by growing the relationship between you both through a deep and profound Love. There are no exercises recommended just do whatever you need to do to get into a quiet meditative state so you can eventually hear the voice of the Twin. Focusing on your breath is always a good place to start.

I had a bit of trouble maintaining a physical appearance for my Twin, it kept morphing and changing so Mikal suggested that instead of focusing on the appearance, focus instead on how you would emotionally feel if your Twin was by your side. Feel the love and desire you would feel. That worked better for me. Eventually my Twin took on its own appearance.

Good luck!

Anthos likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum