Immortalis Animus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Haak
Haak

Confusion/Suspicion About Myself Empty Confusion/Suspicion About Myself

Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:26 pm
I took a long break from the forum and Mikal's teachings for various reasons which are: distractions, going back to old belief systems, and confusion. I want to talk about the 727 phenomenon that I talked about before. I still see the number to this day. I see 727, 227, 772, and other variations of 7's and 2's. I don't count it when it happens on the clock. A year ago, I found out that 727 is my sisters favorite number. I didn't know this before I started seeing 727. I noticed that I see the number more frequently when my sister is about to come home from college or is at home. What I mean by this is that I see the number more frequently days prior before she comes home. I didn't even notice this until a couple of months ago when she came home from college. It kind of mellows out and I start to see 727 less, the more she is at home or is around me. My sister says she also sees the number 727. I think I see it more than her though. For some time I've thought the number 727 is connected to a theory I have. A theory that I'm already immortal. The reasons I think I'm already immortal is simply because of a suspicion of myself, but also because of the experiences I've had, which I know a person who is mortal can have too. I've tried to use random number generators as a way for the universe, my twin, or whatever was out there to answer me by putting 727 If I'm already immortal when I roll the random number generator, but it wouldn't work. It would work sometimes, but only after multiple rolls which could be by chance. I stopped using random number generators after I used a deck of Uno cards. A year ago I decided to use a deck of cards in order to find out the answer. I had a lot of cards missing so I had around 42-50 cards compared to the regular 108 deck of Uno cards. I'm not sure exactly how many cards I had, but I estimated it to be around 42-50 because I took a video of the cards at the time. So I asked the universe, my twin, or whatever was out there if I'm already immortal, but put myself under a spell. I made sure to be specific in asking If I am already immortal, but put myself under a spell. I asked for it give me 727 in a row if I'm already immortal. After I asked, I shuffled the deck really well. I wasn't going to take any chances, so I shuffled the deck very well. After I shuffled, I put the cards face down in my hand and started randomly picking from the deck and flipping the cards over and putting it in another pile. I made sure to pick as randomly as I could. At the end of randomly picking I got this sequence: "7, block, +4, 7, 2, 2, 6, 2, 7." I freaked out for a moment when this happened. I had got all the 7's and 2's in the deck after randomly picking from it. I didn't get what I asked for which was 727 in a row but I technically did if I remove the block card the +4 and the 6. I don't know what to think of this. There have been multiple times where I tried this again with a full deck of Uno cards but it didn't work. It's confusing on why whatever was out there would answer me one time, but then not answer me at all again. Upon closer inspection the block card and +4 card could mean a strong spell, but I don't know why the 6 is there. Since then, I've asked a lot for whatever is out there to give me some sort of sign or message. I've asked for whatever is out there to come to me, but I've had no contact. I haven't tried anything like meditation and other things similar to The Work to find out if I'm already immortal. I will now though. I want everyone's input on this. What do you think about all of this? Am I overthinking? Is it just wishful thinking? I recall Mikal saying that he had an apprentice that knew he was already immortal, but the apprentice couldn't break the spell. If I am under a spell, does anyone have any advice on how to break it?
Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin
https://immortalis-animus.forumotion.com

Confusion/Suspicion About Myself Empty Re: Confusion/Suspicion About Myself

Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:39 am
Haak,

Whether you have actually done the work and transmogrified but for some reason now believe you still have an organic body and are trapped under a spell of mortality, OR you still are very mortal and have not successfully as yet made the leap, the solution is still the same. Connect with your Twin and do the work to release yourself from the programs and beliefs that bind you to mortality.

In a way we are all trapped under the spell of mortality. At the heart of the seeker is the seed of immortality waiting to be cracked open under the right conditions.

Haak likes this post

Haak
Haak

Confusion/Suspicion About Myself Empty Update

Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:33 pm
My theory isn't necessarily that I have transmogrified but am somehow still in an organic body. My idea is that I already became immortal and then wanted to have a human experience and so I put myself in a family (or perhaps made my own family by splitting parts of myself and making them into "other people") and removed the memories of me being immortal. That's what I meant by spell. The spell being that I removed my memories. It's like if you were immortal and wanted to know what its like to be a doctor or astronaut. Anyways, I have been on other paths and trying to disprove them to myself. I had to do this or else I would always have that lingering thought of "what if this path is fake and the other one is real?" The path that I was on is similar to the law of attraction. It's called the law of assumption in which Neville Goddard claims that you are god and can get anything you want if you assume that you already have what you want. Perhaps you can understand why I had to disprove Neville Goddard to myself because Mikals Nyghts teachings on how to get what you want through intent and Neville Goddards teachings on how to get what you want through the law of assumption are similar because the law of assumption indirectly summons intent. This would then make you think you manifested what you wanted through the law of assumption when it was actually intent that allowed you to manifest what you wanted.

The reason I was hesitant on mentioning Neville here is because I didn't want people to get distracted like I did. You can understand the confusion and how easy it is to get stuck between these two paths. I have made good progress and have disproven Neville Goddards teachings to myself and have come to the conclusion that Mikal is right. It's not that I didn't believe he was right, it's more that I was stuck between two paths. I am now understanding that law isn't the reason people manifest stuff. The reason is intent and will. Also, I want to mention that my sister is coming home soon for thanksgiving and for the past week, I have yet again been seeing the number 727, 7's, 2's, and combinations of 7's and 2's. I have been seeing these numbers at an ABNORMAL rate. I started seeing these numbers more frequently on November 3 and it started off slow until it reaches the point of me seeing these numbers at an abnormal rate. Like the previous occasions, I have been seeing these numbers more frequently when my sister is about to come home. It seems that me and my sister are connected in some way. I am not one to waste my time on coincidences, so when I say that this happens, I mean it. But yeah, that was my update on what's been going on.
Sponsored content

Confusion/Suspicion About Myself Empty Re: Confusion/Suspicion About Myself

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum