Immortalis Animus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Valerio
Valerio

How are you all doing? Empty How are you all doing?

Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:49 pm
Hey everyone. I hope you are all well. Pretty much as the title suggests, how are you all doing? How has life been treating you?

Have any of you made progress? Do any of you have interesting tales to share?

It's been what, three years since the forum shut down? I still miss it. Honestly feels like I lost somebody (or a lot of somebodies) dear to me. It was such a daily ritual to check the forum for me and nothing can quite replace it. If anything, it motivates the true seekers among us (so pretty much everybody still here) to finally defeat death and achieve the freedom to escape this feeling of loss.

I find it a really sad truth that Mikal was the driving engine behind our discussions. Is it really that hard for us to keep this place alive, keep the discussions going? I see no reason why it should be this quiet. If anything, shouldn't this be motivation to achieve the immortal condition sooner and possibly speak with Mikal again, in the manner he always wished, one immortal face to another?

I miss you all.

Would love to hear what's new, what's old and what's happening to you NOW.

Much love to all,
V
Haak
Haak

How are you all doing? Empty Re: How are you all doing?

Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:30 pm
I've been doing ok. Life has been good for the most part. I haven't made any progress since 2021. Unfortunately I did go back and try Neville Goddard's teachings again. I just have that itch of wanting to prove things to myself, and if it didn't work, I did it wrong or wasn't patient, which I know might not be case. It did work twice, but not in the way that I wanted. I think this is because of intent and will, not because I'm god. I'm back on this forum again because on my third try, it's been taking too long. It's been over a month with no results from Neville's teachings. I also don't know why my past attempts were failures. It only proves that I am not god and that whatever his "law" is, is not guaranteed. Maybe I "did it wrong" or "wasn't patient" which only leads to more confusion and back on the loop we go again, switching between this path and other paths, which is pretty much the summary of what's been happening since 2021.

I do agree that the forum could be much more active. It might even resemble old forum days if we tried. But I think that now Mikal is gone, everyone has just been keeping to themselves. Perhaps some people have lost motivation. This might be a bad take, and I know that you should prove it to yourself, and I'm sure many people have, but doesn't anyone else agree that the path would be way easier to commit to if Mikal came to us in person and "proved it" to us? I think I would be way more committed than I am right now.

Also, an update on the 727 phenomenon I talked about. I don't think the number is specifically 727, I think the phenomenon is about the numbers 7 and 2. And yes, since my sister went back to college I've been seeing those numbers less. But before she came home, I was seeing those numbers at an absolute rampant rate. I had so many screenshots and pictures that I had to delete them all because they were taking up my storage. This was after I stopped taking screenshots and pictures because it became a drudgery to do so and because I knew they were taking up my storage. I literally would talk with my sister and show her my phone so she could see that I'm seeing the numbers and the numbers would come up everytime if I simply scrolled on the social media platform.

On rare occasions, the way in which I would see the number would be in an insane way. Think of me searching up the teachings of immortals on Facebook and seeing that it has 2.7k likes and 2.7k followers, and then the first reel video below the search term showing the number 72 on a piece of paper or some type of tag, and then me going to search up Wendy Rathbone's Facebook to see how she's doing and seeing that she has 2,227 friends. Think of my sister coming home and me telling my sister about the phenomenon in person for the first time, and her pausing the game to talk to me and after we finish get done talking I see that the time on the video game (I think it was watchdogs legion) was on 7:27 which means she paused the game on 7:27 on the in-game time. Think of my sister coming home on another separate occasion, and me wanting to play her PS5 and play GTA 5 on it, and then the autosave saying 72.7%. This was the first time I played GTA (I've played GTA 5 on her console prior to that occasion, but keep in mind this was the first time I played GTA 5 on her console when she came home. I also asked her if she left it on 72.7% percent on purpose and she said no) on her console by the way. This is the type of stuff that sometimes happens, but I mostly see the numbers on Facebook likes, comments, shares, and views.

It's the same with Instagram, YouTube, and also usernames on those same platforms, but also on video games as well. Sometimes I would see 2.7k likes and things similar and that would be it. Other times I would see 227 likes and 27 comments and things similar to that. Once, I saw 7.2k likes, 2.7k shares, and 227 comments. One time I saw 77727 shares and this was a post about a meme saying "me laughing at my own evil plan." It goes like this: If my sister isn't coming home soon, I see the numbers at a normal rate, which is an abnormal rate for the regular person. If she's a month or two from coming home, I see the numbers at a rampant rate. If she's at home, I see the number at a more than normal rate. When she's about to leave or has left, it slows down and I see the numbers at a normal rate again.

I came to the conclusion that those numbers don't mean that I'm immortal, it just means that I'm seeing these numbers for an unknown reason and that me and my sister are connected in some way. In what way? I don't know, but hopefully I find out. Also, I want to mention the previous post (the post's title is confusion/suspicion about myself) I made. I posted it on 7:26 according to the forums time, but for my time it was 4:26 AM. I didn't know it would be 7:26 on the forums time. It's not 7:27 but it's so close....  I also want to mention that when I looked at the post (confusion/suspicion about myself) today, it said 227 views and I haven't been on this forum in a while. I got back on the forum yesterday to look at the post I'm replying to right now
Haak
Haak

Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:09 am
Some hours ago, I had an interesting discovery. I was reading the glossary on the Immortalis Animus website on wayback machine and I saw a term in the glossary called "Seventh Sense" which is a term coined by Mikal. Then I saw the term double. Seventh Sense means 7. Double means 2 and so does twin. 7 and 2. Those numbers and terms both seem connected. It seems like those terms are the entire structure of an immortal being. Interesting connection I made. Maybe 7 and 2 are special numbers for immortals.

For those who don't feel like going on wayback machine to see the definition of the seventh sense, here is the definition of it: "a perceptual plateau comprised of a combination of the 5 ordinary senses plus the “sixth sense” of psychic awareness or, more precisely, self-awareness. Mikal coined the term “the seventh sense” to describe the “world” we are aspiring to inhabit through this evolution of consciousness – for it is a state of being every bit as real and inhabitable as our world of ordinary awareness, but accessed with a more evolved set of preceptors which could be described as consciousness itself. The seventh sense is our world, but it is an expanded world.  It is the world of the immortal, comprised of energy which is, by definition, indestructible and immortal."

Nidhruvi likes this post

Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin
https://immortalis-animus.forumotion.com

Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:55 pm
Valerio,

I also miss the forum EVERY  SINGLE DAY and I  hear your frustration but as I have said already elsewhere on this forum, M was around for almost a decade and every possible question that could have been asked was asked.  And he left us with 3 books. It was fairly quiet in the last year of the forum anyway. Even those campfire meditations didn’t get much response towards the end.

Peeps have nothing much more to ask, or they have possibly moved on from the path. It happens.

I am shocked but not surprised by what is happening on the planet. I do avoid the mainstream news as much as possible because it’s all absolute bullshit but I tend to linger in some of the alternate news sources, which also resort to fear mongering at times. Nevertheless I still want to understand what is going on here while I still have to live here. It’s quite horrific. Another incentive to get out before we are all chipped and permanently gagged.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum