Immortalis Animus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

///// Empty /////

Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:26 pm
/////

Last edited by Haak on Fri Aug 02, 2024 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin
https://immortalis-animus.forumotion.com

///// Empty Re: /////

Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:49 pm
I don't think we can necessarily explain these things happening with our logical mind. Maybe you did jump into another dimension or universe, maybe it was a glitch in the matrix, who knows. We are leaving the world of Newtonian physics behind on this path we are on, lots of strange this happen.

I have a friend who is a seeker and has been meditating for years. Once when she was in a deep meditation she happened to open her eyes and the room she was in was flipped around and was upside down. Because she was in so deep she did not really react at all and just went back to meditating. When she finally opened her eyes everything was back to "normal" but it left her with a very strong sense that NOTHING is what it seems.
Rasa

Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:09 pm
Very powerful event. It would be interesting to know what triggered it. A lucid dream maybe, or considering Mikal's words, some kind of nightmare that perhaps you don't recall. Might be worth meditating with the intent to know the trigger and it might lead you to more answers. Sounds like your sister was also in the "dimension slip" which is also interesting. You could research true accounts of time slips/dimension slips and see if that prompts any more answers. I agree with Snow Wolf; we're leaving all traditional physics behind here and entering the Twilight Zone... LOL. If you do discover more about your experience pleas share. This is a really interesting topic to me and, I'm sure, to others.
king

Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:58 am
This happened twice in my life. Once in middle school I slammed two of my friends heads together (just roughhousing) and, they were moving in slow motion. I heard a loud creaking door noise. Then boom they collided and everything went back to normal.

Another instance of this happening to me was a few years back. Everything seemed to be in slow motion and everyone seemed to be speaking oddly then it stopped.

https://www.amazon.com/Rise-Superman-Decoding-Ultimate-Performance-ebook/dp/B00BW54XVO/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=25Q4ZNZJTAC5X&keywords=the+rise+of+superman&qid=1647968690&sprefix=the+rise+of+superman%2Caps%2C339&sr=8-1

https://www.amazon.com/Flow-State-Frederick-Dodson-ebook/dp/B09FRHNZJM/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=1VYVMUY4I07R6&keywords=flow+Frederick+dodson&qid=1647968768&sprefix=flow+frederick+dodson+%2Caps%2C235&sr=8-1
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum