Immortalis Animus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin
https://immortalis-animus.forumotion.com

Alone  Empty Alone

Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:22 am
I didn’t want to believe it, I hoped and fought against it. 
But Mikal was right, we all end up eventually utterly and completely alone on this path.
Completely alone.

Maybe that is a good sign of progress.

Alone  Empty Re: Alone

Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:37 am
/////

Last edited by Haak on Fri Aug 02, 2024 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aldane
Aldane

Fri May 20, 2022 3:26 pm
You're right. I'm utterly alone in this world, but I do believe it's a good sign. The polar opposite, I suppose, would be feeling a a sense of oneness with humanity.

This is just personally, but I have had many, many visions and memories of a place in addition to my private shadowland, an entire world with a world of people, but a world of immortals and not a crummy mess like this death and destruction-ridden universe. Speaking for myself, solitude will always be important to me, but when I transcend this universe, I don't believe I'll have to be lonely anymore. I can see how ending up alone in this universe would be important because of the things Haak mentioned... the Program/Installation/mortal paradigm, the mask-wearing and associated risks. In a different, superior realm of existence with none of that, the company of other immortals could be enjoyed if somebody were so inclined. I don't see what the harm would be at all, though I'm not a very social person, maybe I'll evolve.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum