Immortalis Animus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin
https://immortalis-animus.forumotion.com

Birthed Anew Empty Birthed Anew

Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:50 am
My heart is attuned to eternity
one foot firm
in the land of the night that never ends

I rise
on a quantum wave
propelled by Love and glorious Life
birthed anew by Will and Intent
Rasa

Birthed Anew Empty Re: Birthed Anew

Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:10 am
This is like what the definition of every moment (every now) should be, ever renewing, ever becoming, so that death has no foothold. Beautiful poem, Snow Wolf!
Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin
https://immortalis-animus.forumotion.com

Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:43 am
Thank you Rasa.

I feel very sad and also very angry that a situation occurred that had NOTHING to do with anyone here and yet all are affected. Our last forum was starting to breathe a bit of life and it is a miracle that we all found each other, again.

The address of the old (new) forum also, miraculously,  remains the same. I wish I could give it more of a “night that never ends” feel and vibe. I Am slowly tweaking it. I don’t particularly like the white background but changing the colours is quite a process. Even for the previous very experienced administrator.

I am really glad we are all here and I have everyone’s email addresses should anything unforeseen happen. Even if there are not a lot of posts going up, I know that I am connected energetically to everyone and we share an extremely powerful goal and intent. And we had the privilege of being mentored by the best.

Rasa and Uthred like this post

king

Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:35 am
Yes, a mobius coil of energetic connection.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum