Immortalis Animus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin
https://immortalis-animus.forumotion.com

Escape Hatch Empty Escape Hatch

Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:53 pm
I’ve been seeing in my meditations lately that I so often view transmogrification as an escape hatch from my physical realm (and it’s challenges) and that Vampyreland is almost like another planetary world I am creating. And yet I get the feeling that I need to transform myself in the here and now and that Vampyreland  is directly under my feet and all around me. I need to bring my Immortal self and my Immortal home into where I am here and now.

Any thoughts?
Uthred
Uthred

Escape Hatch Empty Re: Escape Hatch

Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:27 am
That's curious, I feel the same way. The memory of my transmogrification that I'm trying to bring to life happens in my Vampyreland, however I don't see myself being there right after the transformation. Instead I always imagine that I'll probably wake up (after meeting my other in Dreaming, aware of what happened) and find myself in a body of energy but still in my room, still in this mortal world. This is sort of my intent to the specifics of transmogrification because to me this way should be easier to get accustomed to rather than finding myself in the energy world with no points of reference, no body.
Aldane
Aldane

Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:51 pm
Snow Wolf wrote:I’ve been seeing in my meditations lately that I so often view transmogrification as an escape hatch from my physical realm (and it’s challenges) and that Vampyreland is almost like another planetary world I am creating. And yet I get the feeling that I need to transform myself in the here and now and that Vampyreland  is directly under my feet and all around me. I need to bring my Immortal self and my Immortal home into where I am here and now.

Any thoughts?

Same thing here, for the first part anyway. I remember a world entirely disconnected from this universe, except technically connected through me for now but as soon as I transmogrify, the only connection to this universe is forever gone. If there is a universal hologram, this earthly identity that i possess would presumably remain imprinted in it, but this isn't me anyway. My immortal form is me so the real I will be freed from this universe entirely. Not sure how Mikal would respond to that, but I don't have a desire to anchor my transmogrification in the here and now. Though I do understand you and Uthred's perspectives, I can't seem to resonate with it. Such horrific deeds take place on this planet, I can't meld my Vampyreland with this place.

Uthred wrote:That's curious, I feel the same way. The memory of my transmogrification that I'm trying to bring to life happens in my Vampyreland, however I don't see myself being there right after the transformation. Instead I always imagine that I'll probably wake up (after meeting my other in Dreaming, aware of what happened) and find myself in a body of energy but still in my room, still in this mortal world. This is sort of my intent to the specifics of transmogrification because to me this way should be easier to get accustomed to rather than finding myself in the energy world with no points of reference, no body.

Interesting. I do desire an immediate transition to Vampyreland. I imagined being able to keep a point of reference in an abstract, disconnected way. I'm sure that doesn't make any sense, unfortunately I can't think of a better way to articulate it. Basically like taking the step through the portal with no regard for causality, because it doesn't rule over me anymore.
Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin
https://immortalis-animus.forumotion.com

Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:20 pm
I can totally understand you wanting to be as far away as possible from this planet and I feel that way most of the time as well. This is an insane asylum. I wish to remain here, or at least have partial contact with this realm, for a little while for personal reasons however, I am fully aware that when I do transmogrify I could just completely lose interest and never return after I experience true freedom.  Which I suspect may very well be the case.

For me Vampyreland is a magical realm of my very own creation, but also it is a part of where I am right now, viewed through my perception and because I am an Immortal at the core of my being.

Why not both? Very Happy

Aldane likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum