Immortalis Animus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin
https://immortalis-animus.forumotion.com

How is everyone doing? Empty How is everyone doing?

Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:38 am
So it is over a year now since Della moved on and the forum is no more. How is everyone doing?

Is Immortality still the most important thing in your life or has it been relegated to the backburner for a bit. Is life getting in the way?

What if you were run over by a truck today, will you spend  eternity with your Twin or will you possibly (if you're lucky) be back on the ghost train again?

These are the questions I need to keep asking myself.

I know without doubt that this planet holds no interest for me but still the living on it takes up energy and some distraction.

One thing I do know is that I keenly still miss Mikal's cynical but oh so amusing expression. He had a way of cutting straight through to the core of any subject matter. And I still miss the interactions with each other on the forum.
Aldane
Aldane

How is everyone doing? Empty Re: How is everyone doing?

Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:50 am
Hello again. Immortality still courses through my very core.

I'm not sure if it's a "correct" answer or not, but yes, I am 100% certain Life will finally begin when I untether from this world, even if "my" body dropped dead right now. I'm ready to go home and I desperately need it.

Snow Wolf likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum