Immortalis Animus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin
https://immortalis-animus.forumotion.com

What if you had not found this path? Empty What if you had not found this path?

Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:16 am
So, where would you be if you had NOT found Mikal and the Teaching of the Immortals?

I cannot begin to conceive my life without this. I have been looking for answers my whole life and then when I finally stumbled upon Mikal’s website 6 years ago the constant yearning to know finally quietened down within me. I was placated. All previous paths led to this path.

There are a few websites on Immorality out there and I took a glance at a few of them some time ago, mainly when they were discussed  by other seekers on the forum, but for me there is no comparison. Once you know and fully realise what you have found, that’s it.
Aldane
Aldane

What if you had not found this path? Empty Re: What if you had not found this path?

Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:36 am
Probably either dead or temporally successful and more than happy to toe the line of The Program and the status quo. That sounds pathetic but I have been sabotaged in some supernatural ways. When I started a new career I was "randomly" targeted by predators on my SECOND DAY that destroyed my chances from the start. I tried to fight though it and work even harder and I kept getting targeted by these inexplicable random predators. Sort of like those people that say they are targeted by the government. Where were these predators coming from? Why me every time if it was mundane and natural? I think it was the Program. That suspicion is compounded by the fact that I never saw legal justice even once. They were being covered for.

I had things stretching as far back as over a decade ago that I know were retrocausal effects of where I am now, even if I didn't know what to make of it or how to deal with it back then. As the years went by and I got closer to now, these retrocausal effects started getting more and more aggressive and seemed to be almost sentient. Part of me thinks The Program did start getting more aggressive with directed intent. I'm just some loser in a world of billions, but who knows how unwilling it might be to let even one random person slip from its tentacles. There's just one problem though, I've already won. I'd like to think it knows that, too. It can still hurt me for now but I'm no longer afraid of it. So all The Program can do in the meantime is just have fun tormenting me until the moment of truth and the moment of eternal victory.

Shortly after I joined this new forum, one of the most important things in my life, and pretty much the last meaningful thing I had left in my life, was taken away from me. I'd like to think I am on the verge of transmogrification here. This needs to happen already.

So that explains it. Either dead because no spiritual fulfillment, or temporally successful because no barrage of Program Predators destroying my career change.
Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin

What if you had not found this path? Empty Re: What if you had not found this path?

Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:44 pm
Aldane, I guess from the Immortal perspective you must be doing something right with that much opposition. Della/Espiritus very much wanted a career in writing but that also was not meant to be for her and so she had to find alternate means to bring in income. She spoke of that several times.

For me, my issue is declining health which continues to wear me down and I suspect may possibly take my life if I stay on the trajectory I’m on. In which case I better be ready!  But then again, as I rid myself of all programs and beliefs about health and this body, I also see a possibility of regaining health and vitality just before transmogrification. I have had visions of that several times.
Aldane
Aldane

Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:05 pm
Snow Wolf wrote:Aldane, I guess from the Immortal perspective you must be doing something right with that much opposition. Della/Espiritus very much wanted a career in writing but that also was not meant to be for her and so she had to find alternate means to bring in income. She spoke of that several times.

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words. I'm sorry to hear about that falling through for Della. I wanted a career in music. Didn't even have to be performing... making guitars or being a mixing/mastering engineer or something would have done it for me. I'm glad she was able to find something for herself though. Fulfillment might be the only difference between living and merely existing. Can't think about it too hard right now; brain is mush.

Speaking of fulfillment, to be honest, I also wanted a wife. When I transmogrify, and I am my real self/nature and not this filtered mortal, it would be nice to be with my literal soul mate. Some people believe that's nothing but mortal biology and a chemical illusion to facilitate procreation, so there's no place for it in the afterlife - fair enough, but I don't see it that way. I see even romantic love as a literal creative force and one of the things worth living for, and for that reason, at least for me, it very much has a place in the afterlife to add dimension. I get it if somebody disagrees though.

Snow Wolf wrote:For me, my issue is declining health which continues to wear me down and I suspect may possibly take my life if I stay on the trajectory I’m on. In which case I better be ready!  But then again, as I rid myself of all programs and beliefs about health and this body, I also see a possibility of regaining health and vitality just before transmogrification. I have had visions of that several times.

That's very intriguing about the visions. I'd encourage you to hold fast to them. May you have that restored health and vitality! Sending some Intent your way, for whatever that's worth.

Those program predators I spoke of, it is much more serious than ruining that stupid abusive job. I was a patient in the hospital and got attacked by a "hospital employee" (undercover Program Predator for sure). The hospital covered for him and he got away with it. Makes me think "he" either de-materialized after the attack, or he was a person but got activated by The Program like a sleeper agent. (and I guess those responsible for protecting him also were activated sleeper agents). I was targeted many times. The Program can and has sent hospital employees, other hospital patients, co-workers, and even most of my own relatives and a former trusted friend after me. And by that I mean people who have actively tried to break me or succeeded and got away with it completely. Normal people flat out don't deal with this kind of thing except as a freak incident. This was like "just so happening" to get struck by lightning eight times in one year. It's supernatural.

It was all trying to stop me from finding the Teachings and Transmogrifying. That's the reason why it got progressively more aggressive as the years went by until I found the Teachings. The things they did to me that I never saw any justice for still haunt me every day, and the only thing I have to hold on to is, those dirtbags failed. I'm going to Transmogrify and finally Live (yes, with a capital L!). They failed. Eat dirt. That's all I have. Every day I rip more of those energy fibers out of me and disconnect myself more and more from The Program and the mortal paradigm and the influence of phantom beliefs and expectations about me. That's why its grip is continually weakening now.

To be honest I wish I would have transmogrified back in late 2020/early 2021 when my fire burned brightest. The initial blinding blaze within me settled down and it scares me sometimes, like I should have gone while I had the chance. But what do you do. If I was ready then, it would've happened.
Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin

Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:39 am
Aldane: wrote:Speaking of fulfillment, to be honest, I also wanted a wife. When I transmogrify, and I am my real self/nature and not this filtered mortal, it would be nice to be with my literal soul mate. Some people believe that's nothing but mortal biology and a chemical illusion to facilitate procreation, so there's no place for it in the afterlife - fair enough, but I don't see it that way. I see even romantic love as a literal creative force and one of the things worth living for, and for that reason, at least for me, it very much has a place in the afterlife to add dimension. I get it if somebody disagrees though.

I think Mikal’s most used expression is LOVE IS THE REASON and love for another  being was his incentive to transmogrify. Connecting with another soul on a deep level in every possible way is pure magic. What else is there?  Don’t listen to those naysayers, follow your own guiding star and  do what stirs your soul. It’s YOUR  precious life.

Aldane wrote:To be honest I wish I would have transmogrified back in late 2020/early 2021 when my fire burned brightest. The initial blinding blaze within me settled down and it scares me sometimes, like I should have gone while I had the chance. But what do you do. If I was ready then, it would've happened.

I think there were a few of us that shared that same impulse in 2020. What with the pandemic and uncertainty of the world, there was an urgency in the air and a fire that blazed in our souls. I certainly felt it. I guess the timing was not right.

Aldane likes this post

Blam
Blam
https://silentsisterofficial.wordpress.com/

Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:25 pm
I have to say that while I do not wish to go back and quote certain passages of your post in order to corroborate, I completely identify with the notion of still wanting a soulmate and that it is not merely some sort of chemical means to a fulfillment end.

I myself have seen many times in my life the purpose of the twin flame or his soul and the period of progression that seems to happen during this fire for as long as it lasts. As Mikal has suggested these relationships often do not go on forever but often last a short quick period of time through a honeymoon. During which there is much to learn.

I too have often wished that back in the dark period Around the time of The first wave of the virus (regardless of its origin wink wink) I found myself off and hitting points that I thought were leading me to transmogrification including several dreams that had such a dramatic impact that actually felt that it was about to happen and that I had to shut it down.

As the fire began to dim I thought that I maybe I had failed because I was still here on this world to pursue more the whims.

As Gabriella from The Old forum would have insisted, This period of time too is a honeymoon with the twin where we become infatuated with our ideas and we have sort of a romantic entanglement with the idea of immortality but the actual real work must begin after this.

Real healing is absolutely brutal and comes moment to moment and day by day and it is through this real work that I am beginning to forge a different type of connection with the twin that goes far beyond merely the romance or the dreams but a real and concrete energetic connection to my higher self through the present moment.

In that sense I see the Eastern and the northern path sort of merging for me. If that makes any sense to anyone.

I can't say what the solution here is but I recall that even Espiritus/Della herself made it clear through her continued posts that she was beginning to experience a sort of crisis of faith herself and was not experiencing her twin like he used to be and that her career and her relationship were all hitting the gutter and she had nothing to show for it and she had no reason to really go on but that her twin merely told her "keep doing what you are doing" And it wasn't about a month or two after a post like this that she suddenly seemingly died and transmogrified.

So I suppose this goes to show you that just because it looks like you are not doing anything or doing the work doesn't necessarily mean that you aren't just because it doesn't look like the way that it looked in the beginning.

Your post Aldane has spark something within me because I do see similarities here and what we are experiencing and unfortunately I wish the forum we're still around it some fashion because I think it is important sometimes for us to see the different stages that utter seekers are going through to realize that we are not alone and that what we are doing is not totally pointless and that we are not necessarily on the wrong track.

I seem to recall Mikal saying that there are some who did not think anything was happening until one day they woke up and realized they were no longer human or even transmogrified in their sleep.
Aldane
Aldane

Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:34 am
Thank you for the thought-provoking post and words of encouragement, Blam. It is a shame that so much history from so many seekers was lost with the original forum. It would have been helpful to see what everybody else has gone through too, as you said.

I really hope this doesn't come off the wrong way, but it helps a little bit that even Della struggled with these feelings.

Regarding your final sentence: Transmogrification in your sleep sounds like the best possible way to go.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum