Immortalis Animus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Enrique Genaro Flores

From the Abstract to the Concrete: Merging with darkness in concreto, the organic body collapses... . Empty From the Abstract to the Concrete: Merging with darkness in concreto, the organic body collapses... .

Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:03 pm
Has anyone merged with darkness in the concrete and not the abstract? The organic body supposedly collapses.....

Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin
https://immortalis-animus.forumotion.com

From the Abstract to the Concrete: Merging with darkness in concreto, the organic body collapses... . Empty Re: From the Abstract to the Concrete: Merging with darkness in concreto, the organic body collapses... .

Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:25 am
Eric can you please clarify and expand more on what you are saying here?
Is this statement related to the work of Marco Baston?
Blam
Blam
https://silentsisterofficial.wordpress.com/

From the Abstract to the Concrete: Merging with darkness in concreto, the organic body collapses... . Empty Re: From the Abstract to the Concrete: Merging with darkness in concreto, the organic body collapses... .

Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:00 pm
Sometimes when I go outside of my house at night (which I admittedly have not done often in the last 2 months since I have been coming out of my serious depression and PTSD), I feel that I am truly merging with the darkness.

If you are suggesting that anyone here might be actually able to transform themselves and completely merge with the void or the abyss itself in an act of transmogrification then I think the answer is probably a no, since if any of us were to actually accomplish this we would probably have zero interest in entertaining this forum and speaking in such a manner as we do since there would be much greater options available than such a limited textual conversation.

But while us mere meager mortals have the opportunity to communicate in such a limited fashion on this forum We have chosen to do so.

I wonder Eric, have you ever looked into the immortalis animus teachings or the Teachings of the Immortals book itself? It might contain a lot of the answers that you are looking for.

I also have a question for you: have YOU ever merged with the darkness in the concrete rather than the abstract? What does that mean to you? What is the difference between merging with the darkness and the abstract versus the concrete?

It is really time we start defining these terms if we are ever to get an answer don't you think Eric?
Enrique Genaro Flores

From the Abstract to the Concrete: Merging with darkness in concreto, the organic body collapses... . Empty Abstract vs. Concrete

Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:29 pm
Abstract words refer to intangible qualities, ideas, and concepts. These words indicate things we know only through our intellect, like "truth," "honor," "kindness," and "grace." Concrete words refer to tangible, qualities or characteristics, things we know through our senses.

No I haven't managed to become one with darkness. the presence/absence binary. if reasoned out that if you have the bodiless body then perhaps the operational goal is reached. I'm an absolute newbie and i thought that everyone besides me in this forum is a fully realized adept.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum