Immortalis Animus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Enrique Genaro Flores

Insight Into Intent: Chin, Chon, Chan Empty Insight Into Intent: Chin, Chon, Chan

Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:12 pm
Is all thinking a rationalization? For Example: Subjects would be hypnotized and informed, for example, that there was no furniture in the room. Then they would be requested to fetch something from the far corner of the same room.

IF ASKED WHY THEY DIDN'T WALK STRAIGHT TO THE CORNER, BUT INSTEAD TOOK A CAREFULLY PLOTTED ROUTE PRECISELY TO AVOID THE FURNITURE THEY REPLIED WITH FALSE STATEMENTS I.E i MOVED TO EXAMINE THE PICTURE ON THE WALL I SAW A FRIEND AND MOVED TOWARDS HER…

do the exercises of reiteration on the movements chin chon chan and stomp your foot clap your hands and turn your head....their are a million reasons why, how, and what could be answered to those movements

the purpose of intent is to find the cosmic origination through the will i.e. why, how, and what did you park your motor car there. you could of parked it in a 1001 and one places...GET IT?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum