Immortalis Animus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin
https://immortalis-animus.forumotion.com

Frequency of Immortality  Empty Frequency of Immortality

Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:19 am
I am not certain where exactly the words below  came from,  whether the original forum or one of Mikal’s books but I found it recently copied into my phone from a few years ago:

There is a frequency unique to each individual which is the frequency of her immortality–the assemblage point of Self which may be strengthened and expanded through awareness and will to such an extreme that literally Death does not exist, for it is a frequency where death and dis-ease have no pixilated form, no cohesion, no avatar, no icon, and so no ability to invade or even touch that which is contrary to its own nature.

Death, therefore, is defeated not by acceptance or denial, but by the removal of his existence on the frequency of your immortal transcendence. That which is comprised of immortality cannot be comprised of morality, and so Death falls away, an impotent toady, written out of the Dreamer’s script with the stroke of a joyful pen.

Aldane likes this post

Theend33

Frequency of Immortality  Empty First book

Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:03 pm
I remember that quote first book
Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin

Frequency of Immortality  Empty Re: Frequency of Immortality

Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:24 am
Ah, thank you.

Welcome to the forum. There is not much activity here, nothing much left to say really  but I’ll continue to post now and then as long as people continue  to keep reading. Now that the weather has turned to Autumn where I live and the lethargy of summer heat  is over  I feel more inspired  again.

M’s presence has been quite strong lately, quietly observing from the shadows. He has this black and white energetic signature.
Theend33

Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:28 am
O.k. thank you i feel mikal all the time
Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin

Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:47 pm
Sometimes on very dark moonless nights I almost see on the street below the presence of a man dressed in black with a black top hat. I feel him there. I don’t think that is M, M feels much closer. Black top hats are symbolic of magicians.
Theend33

Frequency of Immortality  Empty Ive

Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:31 am
Seen the same black shadow with a black top hat in the street
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum