Immortalis Animus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Haak
Haak

Apparent Time Control Empty Apparent Time Control

Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:49 am
Well apparently I can control time now? Time control was something I was interested in because
maybe I could use it to time travel. And time travel is pretty cool right? I've been looking into in time
travel for some years but never believed in it or took it seriously because I never time traveled to the past or future. It was just a topic that I habitually observed, sort of like the topics of
werewolves, magic, skinwalkers, stuff like that.
Also I haven't seen proof of someone time traveling. I thought of time travel and time control as
an ability that I wish I could have. It was just wishful thinking. I never took it seriously. Upon thinking about the slow motion event I had I thought to myself that maybe I could slow down or speed up time consciously by will. There was this article I discovered years ago that explained how one could manipulate time. They explained how time doesn't exist and was largely a perception that humans hold together using unconscious group effort. This lined up with how Mikal described time. The article got deleted but I still remember it vaguely. So I said to myself that maybe I should try to control time consciously. So I came up with an idea and picked up my IPhone and my Android phone. My IPhone's clock is about 2 seconds faster than my Android's clock. So I sat down in a quiet dark room and brang my IPhone with me and put my Android a good distance away from me. The plan was to slow down time so that my IPhone's clock ran slower than my Android's clock. I put my IPhone right next to me and began meditating. I planned to meditate for 40 minutes to test out this time control ability. I meditated by consciously trying to slow down time by will. I was focusing on slowing down time. I sort of meditated half-heartedly, just hoping that it could work. I was also falling asleep a lot during the meditation. About 23 minutes passed when I told myself that I'm way too sleepy for this meditation. So I gave up, got in bed and put my IPhone and Android next to each other to see if their clocks were different. Lo and behold, now the android's clock is 2 seconds ahead of my IPhone's clock. So it seems that I can consciously control the "field of time" around me now? This happened April 1st. On April 4th I tried to do it again but instead I put my IPhone far away from me and brought my Android with me. I was planning to slow down time so that my Android's clock would be slower than my IPhone's clock. I was going to meditate for 20 minutes. I could only meditate for 14 minutes since someone called me and ruined my meditation session. After the meditation, I put my IPhone and Android together to see if their clocks changed. Weirdly, nothing changed. The Androids clock is still faster than the IPhone's clock. So apparently I can control time now... Question Exclamation Shocked
Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin
https://immortalis-animus.forumotion.com

Apparent Time Control Empty Re: Apparent Time Control

Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:46 am
I remember several years ago before I found my way to Mikal’s forum (I was already on the path anyway) I was obsessed with trying to move an object across a table using the power of my mind. I tried for hours and hours using various techniques for several days - but to no avail. I have to laugh at my stubborn determination but I realise now that it is a matter of consciousness and releasing a program.   All that effort to move a pencil a few inches but as an Immortal what will I be capable of then?  Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum