Immortalis Animus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin
https://immortalis-animus.forumotion.com

Death Empty Death

Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:16 pm
I have experienced more grief in these last 2 years than in my entire existence. No matter how much death is accepted and embraced as the normal part of life, it just does not sit right with me. I rage against it with my whole being.

Another death, out of the blue, a good friend.

This boundless blaze of life, this inferno of brightness we all bring into this world, to then be suddenly extinguished, a sputtering wick, alive, and then no more.

Who are the gods that ordained this
existence: ageing, sickness, death?

I will not lay down
I will not comply
I walk the knife edge of transformation
I will find a way

This matrix simulation of suffering can go fuck itself.
The Stag Lady

Death Empty Re: Death

Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:50 am
I am sorry for your loss, Wolf.

You are absolutely right about the past two years - since 2020, a very negative paradigm shift occurred. Unsurprising, perhaps, but predictability does not make the pain any better. I can relate not just to seeing good people vanish, but also projects failing, prospects disappearing and the future looking bleak with all that is happening.

But none of that makes immortality less real or Knowledge less valid. The truths that we know remain true and the falsehoods remain false. Harder to bear, yes, but cosmology is cyclical that way - just like it's harder to survive in winter than in summer and some winters can be very harsh whereas others easier. Spring will surely come, but one first has to survive the bitter cold and Knowledge/Intent/Will are essential for that. Keep within you the fire of your heart and the sharpness of your mind and you are far more likely to succeed.

So it's good that you rage against it. It's an enemy, it should be fought. You have the right attitude.

I wish you all the best.

Aldane likes this post

Aldane
Aldane

Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:39 am
I'm so sorry, Snow Wolf. Trying to send some positive intent your way, as I don't know what else I can do.

Where indeed did this paradigm of discord, decay, and death originate...

The Stag Lady's reply was so good that I can't think of anything to add.
Snow Wolf
Snow Wolf
Admin
https://immortalis-animus.forumotion.com

Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:06 pm
Thanks Stag Lady and Aldane for your words.
I know there is nothing to say in these situations and honestly am getting used to the idea of death as it is happening so frequently.

I just needed to rage against the conceit if it, to spur me on in my quest.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum